Things have been pretty quiet on the living daringly front. I’ve been decompressing. I’ve been figuring out what my life looks like now that I don’t have to put in 12 hour days multiple days a week.
Oh my! I even get two day weekends! Huzzah!
So what has decompressing looked liked for me?
- I’ve thought a lot about writing, but I haven’t done much of it. I’ve been thinking about what sorts of posts I’d like to write, and where I want to take the blog.
- I’ve been journaling a bit, but I want to do more of that.
- I started a mosaic project that will be finished soon. (Pictures after I gift it…)
- I’ve watched a lot of Star Trek: Next Generation. I’m in season three right now.
- I’ve been reading. (Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. Sparking that creativity!)
- I’ve been easing back into running. Only one run a week for the last couple of weeks, but I’ve put my feet on the road. That’s something.
- Of course working, but I’ve even been able to ease into that since we start with review week and students have been testing this week.
So 2016 has started off well. It’s a slow start, but I think it’s just what I need at the same time.
How’s your 2016 starting?