Happy holidays from LivingDaringly.com!
As the year winds down, I’ve been looking back. Looking back: man, this year has flown by. Moreso than others…
So much has happened this year! I guess it makes sense that time has flown, because I’ve mushed about 2 to 3 years of accomplishments into this year.
- I began my teaching job, and I’m loving it!
- I finished my Ph.D.!! (Am I Dr. Living Daringly now?)
- I finished the necessary classes to obtain my Professional Educator Certification. (Yay, my Saturdays will be free again!!)
- My collaborators and I finished the manuscript for my dissertation research, and it was accepted by Molecular Ecology!
- I listened to so much great, independent music.
As if those things weren’t enough, I’m finishing my year by going on a trip to Paris and London with my mom. Another big life experience!
I start my big trip tomorrow morning, bright and early at 6:30 a.m. You can be sure I’ll be sharing my experiences while I’m over there.
I hope your holidays are everything you want them to be. Mine certainly will be.
Keep on living daringly!